|Colour - Multicolour||Size - 13 x 6 x 8 cm|
|Plated - Gold Plated||Shape - Standard|
|Style - Religious||Condition - New|
|Weight - 798 gm||Material - Asht Dhatu|
|Origin - India||Quantity - 1|
It is a beautiful yantra dedicated to Goddess Durga and her 9 forms/ Goddesses. This yantra is made of pure brass and consist of beautiful pictures of all nine Goddesses in a small round 3-Dimensional glass dome. It is called Shree Navdurga Maha Yantra as it is very powerful yantra and has the Shree Durga Yantra imprinted on it as well as beautiful pictorial presentation of the different forms of goddess giving it the power and blessing of the Shakti(Durga). Goddess Durga is worshipped in nine forms, called Nav Durga. Devotes of Maa Durga believe that if they worship these nine appellations during the holy month of Aswin, they will be granted with the blessings of the Goddess and can ward off all their worries The nine Goddess Durga worshipped and imprinted on this Chowki are Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skanda Mata, Katyayaini, Kaalratri, Maha Gauri and Siddhidatri.
- It is very auspicious to keep this Navdurga Maha Yantra at home/ office as it gives the worshipper the required courage to face any troubles. It is written in the puranas that anyone who worships these nine forms of the Goddess can conquer anything and is bestowed with the blessings of Goddess herself.
- The person is showered with all sorts of material and physical gifts. It holds special importance to worship these forms of Goddess Durga during the nine days of Navratri Puja and devotees observe fast to please the deity.
- Put it at your worship Place or in home Temple.
- Keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths.