|Condition - New||Shape - Square|
|Style - Spiritual||Plating - Gold Plated|
|Material - 24k Gold Plated Paper Sheet Yantra||Weight - 80Gm|
|Size - 9 x 9 Inch||Colour - Gold|
|Origin - India||Ruling God - Kuber Ji|
As per the mythologies, Kuber was a simple man, not too good-looking, but a great devotee of Lord Shiva. He worshipped Lord Shiva for many years, after which the Lord appeared in front of him in person and granted him the custody of all the wealth in the world as per his desire. Being a person of modest means, Kuber was thrilled with the boon. However, by and by the boon went to his head, and he became greedy. He wanted to make more and more money. He forgot that he was just a caretaker and not the owner of the wealth. When Shiva found out about this greed of Kuber, he sent his son Ganesha to a feast arranged by the latter for all the Gods, to teach him a lesson. Ganesha arrived before any other God and ate up everything Kuber had prepared for the feast, and, still not satiated, Ganesha ate up all Kuber's accumulated wealth, then his palace, and then when as he was preparing to eat Kuber himself, Lord Shiva appeared and made Kuber realise his folly. Kuber apologised and vowed to never again misuse his power. Thenceforth, Kuber has been known as the God of wealth, and praying to him sincerely by following all the rituals prescribed in the Vedas, you can attain all the wealth and riches you desire.
- Place the Yantra on a platform or hang it on a wall facing North or East, with the center of the Yantra on the same level as your eyes.
- Sit in a comfortable posture with your spine straight.
- Purify the Yantra every day before you start your prayer by lighting an incense stick which wards off negativities in the atmosphere.
- Breath deeply and slowly as you look into the center of the Yantra; don't worry too much about the other details of the Yantra.
- You must chant the mantra of Kuber while meditating on it. The Kuber mantra is "Om Hreem Shreem Hreem Kuberaya Namaha". When you do this, you will be blessed with wealth and success. For best results, chant the mantra a minimum of 21 times and a maximum of 108 times a day, as it is the best way to please Lord Kuber.
- Do this exercise for a minimum of about 5-20 minutes each day.
- When meditating on the Yantra, maintain your aspiration (sankalp) and intense longing for experiencing the beneficial energies of the Kuber Yantra.
- keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths