this is a beautiful Multicolour Healing 7 Chakra stone Mala. Blue green genuine turquoise round shape stones make up this semi-precious stone Mala. Chakra is a Sanskrit word for a series of circular wheels of energy, in and around the body. It is believed that we have energy centers in the soles of our feet and the center of our palms.
|Colour - Multicolour||Bead Size - 6mm|
|Size - 26 Inch||Shape - Round|
|Style - Fitness||Size - Adjustable|
|Gender - Unisex||Stone - 7 Chakra|
|Condition - New||Weight- 30gm|
|Origin - India||Material - Gemstone|
|Quantity - 1||Occasion - Everyday|
This is a beautiful Multicolour Healing 7 Chakra stone Mala. Blue green genuine turquoise round shape stones make up this semi-precious stone Mala. Chakra is a Sanskrit word for a series of circular wheels of energy, in and around the body. It is believed that we have energy centers in the soles of our feet and the center of our palms. The 7 chakras line up in the center of your body. Each chakra is associated with a color, musical note, shape, belief system, element and specific crystals. The 7 chakras offer valuable information to help heal the mind, body and spirit. Our Chakra Healing Bracelets were created with powerful chakra stones— one or more for each of your 7 chakras—to balance, cleanse and align your chakras. These specific stones were chosen for their ability to work together and amplify each other’s energy and healing properties.
The first root chakra represents grounding and stability. Garnet grounds and energizes and red jasper encourages you to take action.
The second sacral chakra is associated with creativity and sensuality. Carnelian is a sacral chakra stone used for creative pursuits.
The third solar plexus chakra focuses on willpower and drive. Tiger’s Eye strengthens willpower, and rutilated quartz carries an angelic vibration for healing this energy center.
The fourth heart chakra is connected with love and forgiveness. Malachite is the tough love you need to transform into your highest self and lead with your heart.
The fifth throat chakra is linked to freedom of expression and reaching a higher consciousness. Amazonite encourages you to express your true self, and angelite facilitates harmonious communication.
The sixth third eye chakra encompasses inner wisdom, intuition, and guidance. Amethyst enhances your natural powers of intuition.
The seventh crown chakra is associated with a higher state of consciousness. Moonstone opens this energy center up to divine connection and clear quartz is a powerful crown chakra stone for clarity of mind.
- Use it as a Premium Mala, Can wear it in Everyday and at Special Occasion too.
- A great Gift for your loved one.
- You may also use chakra balance by placing cleansed and charged healing stones near you — such as on your pillow as you rest.
- Similarly, placing healing and chakra stones around your home can serve a dual purpose. Not only can these decorations be aesthetically pleasing, they can help dispel residual negativity and promote positive energy in the environment.
- Another popular way to use chakra stones is to wear them as jewellry.
- Healing stones must be cleansed prior to use. Cleansing dispels all the bad energy that is absorbed by the stone so it is refreshed.
- Do not Rub it with Harder Surface.
- Keep it away from Harmful Chemicals.