|Bead Size - 6 mm||Gender - Unisex|
|Condition - New||Shape - Round|
|Style - Spiritual||Material - Natural Rudraksha & Pearl|
|Weight - 40 gm||Colour - Natural Brown|
|Origin - India||Type Of Rudraksha - 5 Mukhi|
Rudraksha Pearl mala is made of 5 mukhi Rudrakshas and Pearl beads with knots between the thread. It can be used to wear or for Japa purpose. 5 Mukhi Rudraksha : Five Mukhi Rudraksha are said to be very effective in increasing Worldly comforts, Spiritual fulfillment, Harmony, Richness, Prosperity, Self Confidence, Mental Peace, Positve thoughts, Creativity power, Foresight, Health & Wealth. It decreases the Enemity, Fear of Death, Accidental Death, Difference of opinion, Inferiority complex, Depression and Anxiety. It is also very beneficial in Liver Diseases, Chronic Fever, Mental ailments, Body pain, Gynec problems, Cancer, Lethargy, Diseases of Gall Bladder, Nose, Kidney, Ears, Thighs, Genital organs, Skin and Stomach. Pearl ( Moti ) : Pearls are used for pacifying the negative effects of planet Moon. Pearl is considered as very cooling and peaceful gemstone. It gives a soothing effect on mind and body. Pearl also inspires the creativity and brings wealth and health.
Important points which should be followed/remembered with wearing of Mala, these are listed below :
- Energized / Pran Prathistha Mala from a Pandit (Brahmin ) in a Shiv temple & then wear your energized Mala for first time immediately after its Pran Prathistha Puja.
- Before you wear your energized Mala for first time make sure you follow the vidhi of saying the mantras.
- Mansik Jaap - Every time when you remove or wear your Mala (after its puja) say om namah-shivah minimum 3 times or 11 times .
- Mala needs special care & handling as it is the most very auspicious.
- If for some reason you are not able to wear (dharan) your Mala then keep it in a small box at puja place & offer daily namaskar with om-namah-shivah jaap.
- Always buy Mala from your own money & not other people's borrowed money, also same applies when you give dakshna to pandit ji after Mala Pran Prathistha, in case if you do borrow money then make sure you return that amount which you used for purpose of Mala .
- Mala should not be exchanged or interchanged after you wear (dharan) it.
- Read more about Mala to increase your knowledge on it however also make sure you don’t get confused by reading from too many different sources.
- It is suggested that brush that you use for cleaning Mala beads should be used only for 1 time use & then disposed off, every time use a new clean small brush.
- There are various amrit yog & siddhi yog timings displayed in jyotish magazines & panchang, if one wishes then one could follow these timings for Mala puja or wear Mala (for 1st time) during these times.
- After you come back from attending participating in some one's death funeral procession or visiting the cemetery or cremation ground, then 1st thing you should do is take a complete water bath. Make sure you wet your head & forehead & neck regions thoroughly with water and then wear Mala.
- It is good to keep 1 or 2 bottles of Ganga Jal handy at home.
- By mistake you have touched your Mala with dirty hands then put some good amount of Ganga Jal on Mala & ask forgiveness from lord shiva.
- Mala should be touch to lord shiva photo or shivling & then wear it.
- Never touch Mala with dirty hands.
- Never touch Mala with pointer fingers.
- Keep it away from water perfume and soap