A Rudraksha Mala is made with the auspicious number of 108+1 bead, the +1 bead is called the Sumeru and it is not supposed to be crossed while chanting mantra. Most Rudraksha Malas- unless specifically made otherwise- use 5-faced or 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads, which represent Shiva or the Absolute
|Bead Size - 6 mm||Gender - Unisex|
|Shape - Round||Style -Spritual|
|Material - Natural Rudraksha||Weight - 40 gm|
|Colour - Natural Brown||Origin - India|
|Type Of Rudraksha - 5 Mukhi rudraksha||Ruling God - Kalaangini Rudra|
|Ruling Planet - Jupiter||Beeja Mantra - Om Hreem Namah|
A Rudraksha Mala is made with the auspicious number of 108+1 bead, the +1 bead is called the Sumeru and it is not supposed to be crossed while chanting mantra. Most Rudraksha Malas- unless specifically made otherwise- use 5-faced or 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads, which represent Shiva or the Absolute. It has many benefits and properties. The 5 Face Rudraksha Mala is great for one's health. It is also said to gain fame, peace and prosperity, dissolves karma and fear. It is also used for Spiritual Evolution.5 Mukhi Rudraksha bestows upon the wearer success in all endeavours, harmony in relations, beauty, wealth and happiness on all fronts. Five Face Rudraksha relieves the wearer from all stress and calms the mind. Due to this reason, it improves upon meditative techniques. People who aim to attain spiritual, academic and material excellence should aim to wear this Five Mukhi Rudraksha. It is used extensively in water therapy and the water in which this bead is immersed is drunk immediately for maximum benefits.
- Anyone, irrespective of gender, cultural, ethnic, geographical or religious background can wear Rudraksha.
- They are intended for persons at any stage in life irrespective of mental and physical condition.
- It can be worn by children, students, the elderly and ill for special benefits
- Rudraksha can be worn at all times including during sleep.
- Rudraksha may be worn during bathing times, but care should be taken so that it does not come into contact with hot water or soap.
- They should not come into contact with metal, so it advisable not to place them in metal containers.
- They can be cast in gold or silver but extreme care to be taken as improper handling can lead to damage of the beads.
- Keep It Away From Water Perfume And Soap.