|Bead Size - 6 mm||Gender - Unisex|
|Condition - New||Shape - Round|
|Style - Spritual||Material - Wood|
|Weight - 40 gm||Colour - Natural Brown|
|Origin - India||Ruling God - Kalaangini Rudra|
|Ruling Planet - Jupiter||Beeja Mantra - om hreem namah|
This “RUDRA PARAP” mala is made with two very powerful objects which are believed to originate from Shiva that is Rudraksha and Parad. Glory and importance of Rudraksha are impossible to describe in words. Rudraksha has considered as a Divine Fruit originated from the tear of Shiva. It removes all the problems related to Greh and also beneficial in health-related problems. Specially it is known to eliminates heart disease and keeps blood pressure in control. Rudraksh is held by big sage Munis and astrologers. Mercury has originated from Lord Shiva, So it is in itself a form of Lord Shiva.It is known to achieves name, fame, rank, power, and money. Parad is also used for the increase in money, availability of cash, lottery or gambling etc.It eliminates poverty and the user gets success.It removes bad effects of planet Saturn and Rahu. So both of these are important means of achieving the blessings of Shiva. On holding Rudra Parad Mala, a person receives spiritual peace and consciousness as well as wealth happiness and prosperity. It destroys many diseases and increases human health. It is a very accessible and powerful way of getting the blessings of Shiva and connecting the person with Shiva.
- You can use your Mala to wear on your body for protection, blessings, good fortune, health and well-being, and for spiritual evolution. Many people wear the Guru bead at the top of the Mala behind the neck to represent the Divine or the Guru as the highest state of Awareness. As well, you can use the Mala as it is traditionally used for meditation and Japa (chanting mantra repetitively). When using your Mala for Japa purposes, we hold the Mala with our right hand only, and we can use our thumb, ring finger and middle finger to move from one bead to the next as though we are 'guiding' the beads towards us,the index and little finger are considered as inauspicious for touching the Mala when used for Japa purposes.)
- After getting this Rudra Parad Mala you should keep it in your place of worship and wear it from the next day.
- Even if you do now wish to wear it, you can keep it in your worship place for long.
- Good Option to gift someone.
- Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ at least nine times both in the morning and evening on a daily basis.
- Do not indulge in falsehood, evil acts, alcoholism and sex while wearing this rudraksha.
- Keep it away from water perfume and soap.