- 100 % Original Seven Mukhi Rudraksha gives Wealth in all zones of life like Business, Service and Career thereby bringing All around Prosperity and Luxuries.
- This Rudraksha also attracts Good Fortune, Increased Profits, Financial Security, Creativity and Enhanced Intuition.
- It is used for treating and reducing muscular body pains especially those caused due to Arthritis, as per the ancient Vedic texts.
- This Rudraksha helps in conquering the malefic effects of Saturn and its "Sade Sati" period.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be very effective in curing of Saturn induced diseases like Impotency, Foot diseases, Respiratory Disorders and Chronic diseases.
- The 7 mukhi Rudraksha is very good for avoiding losses in Business and Investment and also to solve financial difficulties, Delay in Success as well as mental and emotional problems which adversely affects the physical Health and brings a feeling of despair.
- By wearing a seven mukhi Rudraksha, a person is saved from problems related to Body, Finances and mental tension and he can move forward in any field of life whether it is Business or Service.
- The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is Saturn and hence, it helps in overcoming the negative effects of Saturn if it is badly placed in a person's horoscope or if it is in conjunction with planets like Rahu. This Rudraksha is also very helpful if a person is under the major or minor affliction of Saturn known as Saturn Sade Sati or Small Panoti.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a 7 mukhi Rudraksha is extremely beneficial in treating diseases like Asthma, Paralysis, Impotency, Foot related diseases, Weakness, Stomach ache, Epilepsy, Dumbness, Abortions, problems in women, Arthritis, purification of Sperms and Flow of Ojas (divine energy), Respiratory disorders etc.
- BENEFITS OF RUDRAKSHA IN DIFFERENT JOBS - Electrical Engineer, Rail Bus car Driving
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Good in willpower Disorder
- 100% Original Rudraksha Beads with Certificate of Authenticity
- Increase Spiritual power and Peace of mind
- High Quality Nepali big beads
- spell bounded with holy gangaajal of haridwar.
|Bead Size||16 mm|
|Type Of Rudraksha||7 Mukhi / 7 Faced|
|Ruling God||Goddess Laxmi|
|Beej Mantra||Om HumNamah|
|Gender , Shape||Unisex, Round|
|Material, Origin||Natural Rudraksha, Nepal|
A Seven mukhi Rudraksha has seven lines ( mukhas ) on its surface. The ruling deity of seven MukhiRudraksha is Goddess Maha Lakshmi (Goddess of wealth) and the ruling planet is Saturn. Hence, the wearer of this Rudraksha gets wealth and prosperity by the blessings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi & he is also relieved of malefic or adverse affects of planet Saturn if the same is badly placed in one's horoscope or if the wearer is under the major or minor affliction of Saturn known as Saturn Sade Sati and Small Panoti respectively. This Rudraksha is also related to the 7 sages ( Saptarshi ) and the wearer is bestowed with good Health and Wealth by their blessings. This Rudraksha is also very good for getting Success in Business and Increased profits if it is used in combination with 8 mukhiRudraksha. This Rudraksha is also said to help in regaining block funds as well as for attracting wealth and therefore it is said to be extremely good for businessmen as well as for those also who are in a Job and want Success, Happiness, Promotion and Wealth. As per Ancient Vedic Texts, there are seven divine snakes who reside in the seven mukhas of this Rudraksha and therefore a person wearing this Rudraksha is protected from poisoning of any kind. Since this Rudraksha is blessed by many powerful Gods and Goddesses, the wearer is able to get good Name & Fame, Progress and Wealth as well as Good Luck by the blessiings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi, Saptrshi, seven Divine Snakes, seven Divine mothers as well as planet Saturn.
- For best results, string two beads of seven Mukhi Rudraksha in a black thread and wear it.
- The best day to wear it is either Saturday or Monday morning during Brahma Muhurat.
- Sit facing east or north direction. Keep the seven Mukhi on a plate and apply sandal paste over the bead.
- Chant the Bheej Mantra ‘Om Hoom Namah’ 108 times to energize the rudraksha and wear it after touching the feet of Lord Shiva’s idol or picture.
- Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hoom Namah’ at least nine times in the morning and evening.
- Never tell lies or indulge in drinking liquor, consuming non-vegetarian foods and wicked deeds while wearing this rudraksha.
- Visit Shiva temples on Mondays and Saturdays or perform Lord Shiva’s puja at home on these days.
- keep it away from water perfume and soap.