|Bead Size||18 mm|
|Beej Mantra||Om Kleem Namah|
|Gender , Shape|
Unisex , Oval
|Material, Origin||Natural & Brass , India|
This Bracelet is made of 3 mukhi Original Rudraksha. Nothing represents the Holy Trinity of Shiv, Vishnu and Brahma like the Three Mukhi Rudraksha. The person wearing this Rudraksha Bracelet will receive the blessings of all the three Gods. Symbolising Agni, the Fire God, 3 Mukhi Rudraksha purifies the soul and karma of the person wearing it, much like how Lord Agni does. It is considered precious as it also denotes the confluence of the three spheres of existence, Earth, Heaven and Pataal. Three Face Rudraksha absolves the wearer of past sins or karma propelling him towards success and happiness. The wearer gets liberated from the endless cycle of birth and death. It is believed that after adorning this bead, the person is protected from fire and weapons. Three Mukhi Rudraksha vanquishes the enemies of the person wearing this bead. After doing proper pooja and observing prescribed rituals, Three Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn.
- How to wear 3 Face Ruduraksha -
- This rudraksha can be cupped in silver or gold and can be tied in red color thread for wearing around neck or keeping in the regular puja altar.
- Depending on your zodiac sign, you can wear it along with any Rashi gem.
- Wear this Rudraksha on a Monday while wearing for the first time.
- In the Brahma Muhurat time, place this bead on a plate and decorate with flowers. Clean it with Ganga Jal and Panchamirit. Apply sandal paste and keep at the feet of Lord Shiva.
- Sit facing east or north direction and chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Kleem Namah’ 108 times to energize it and then wear it.
- 3 Mukhi Ruduraksha Wearing Rules -
- Do not wear it while having sex, eating non-vegetarian foods and indulging in inauspicious deeds.
- Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Kleem Namah’ at least nine times every day before going to bed.
- Keep it away from perfumes and other chemical it may affect its colour.