- BENEFITS OF RUDRAKSHA IN DIFFERENT JOBS - Banking Service Medical Services Writer,Clerk Typist Steno Mechanical Engineer Electrical Engineer Pilot Air Force Doctor Physician Contractor (It is beneficial for those who is trying to get a job in such fields or working in such field)
- This rudraksha is worn by ladies for increasing life of their Husband and children.
- This rudraksha protects wearer from the fear of Unknow.
- Helps people who wish for stability in work and life.
- Useful for Businessmen in gaining success by wearing this along with 7 or 8 mukhi rudraksha.
- It helps the person at a spiritual, mental and physical level.
- Health Benefits - It helps treat diseases like back ache, body pain, liver conditions, chronic alcoholism, diabetes and blood pressure.
- It help wearer to take Right decision.
- It is very useful to increase mental powers.
- 100% Original Rudraksha Beads with Certificate of Authenticity
- Increase Spiritual power and Peace of mind
- High Quality Nepali big beads
- spell bounded with holy gangajal of haridwar.
|Bead Size||16 mm|
|Type Of Rudraksha||11 Mukhi / 11 Faced|
|Beej Mantra||Om Hreem Ham Namah|
|Gender , Shape||Unisex, Round|
|Material, Origin||Natural Rudraksha, Nepal|
100% Original 11 Face rudraksha bead is provided by us. 11 Mukhi rudraksha represents Lord Hanuman. Wearer of this rudraksha is blessed with happiness, Postivity, Prosperity. .Lord Hanuman is the lord of adventure, bravery and courage. Hence, wearer of this Rudraksha has an experience of right action, fearlessness and courage.This Rudraksha makes a person Learned, Knowledgeable and Clever. Those people who have constant struggles in life and most of their decisions go wrong due to which they have to face humiliation should definitely wear this Rudraksha to get the blessings of Lord Hanuman and lead a successful life.Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha blesses its wearer with Wisdom, Right Judgmental power and an Adventurous & Successful life. It also protects the wearer from accidental death.11 Mukhi Rudraksha has eleven natural lines of its surface. It represents This Rudraksha also compensates for those who desire to make a good donation for a great cause but failed to do this. It amounts to donation of 100 cows to Brahmins and 100 Ashwamedha Yagnas.This Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Indra and hence, wearer is blessed by all luxuries and fortunes of life. He enjoys good luck.This Rudrakshsa helps in control of the physical senses. Thus it is good for meditation and other Yogic practices. It also helps person escape the fate of Akala Mouth or untimely death like a fatal accident.Devotees of Lord Shiva can do well with this Rudraksha. Wearer is protected from any evil eye or black magic. This is because ruling deity is Lord Hanuman who destroys all negative energies. The blessings of Lord Hanuman helps one lead a successful life, free of wrong decisions and any humiliating experiences.This Rudraksha helps person with poor confidence and fear of the unknown. It provides negotiation and oratorical skills which are good qualities for leadership.
Therefore its wearer gets a feeling of right actions, courage and he fears nothing. If a person wished to donate something for a good cause but could not do that due to any reason, then his wish is considered completed by merely wearing this Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Indra and therefore the wearer is bestowed with all the Fortunes and Luxuries of life. He becomes Lucky and is able to control all his physical senses which makes him extremely courageous and fearless as well as bestows good health and protection from untimely death.
- The eleven mukhi rudraksha can be capped with silver, gold or panch dhatu meal and stringed in red thread.
- The best day to wear it is Monday or Saturday.
- Place the eleven mukhi rudraksha on a plate and wash it with Ganga Jal and Panchamrit. Decorate it with sandal paste and flowers.
- Chant the mantra ‘Om Hreem Hum Namah’ 108 times during Brahma Muhurat for energizing this rudraksha.
- We have already energized all our products.
- For great results, this rudraksha can be worn on top of the head.
- Chant the mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ at least nine times in the morning and evening while wearing this rudraksha.
- Do puja to Lord Shiva and Hanuman in home on Mondays and Saturdays. Visit Lord Shiva and Hanuman temples at least once in a week.
- Never tell lies, indulge in sex, eat non-vegetarian foods, indulge in alcohol drinking or immoral acts while wearing this rudraksha.
- keep it away from water perfume and soap.