|Colour - Brown (Natural) & Silver||Size - 15 mm|
|Shape - Round||Style - Spiritual|
|Gender - Unisex||Condition - New|
|Material - Parad ( Mercury) & Natural Rudraksha||Origin - India|
|Quantity - 1||Rudraksha Type - 5 Mukh|
Parad Rudraksha Bracelet is a very powerful and rare combination,you wont find it elsewhere. Parad is the most auspicious metal used for worship of God. Parad is believed to be originated from the sperms of Lord Shiva. Benefits of parad are Cure of all diseases, Increase the will power etc. Due to their magnetic properties the Rudraksha beads initiate and effect positive change in the Human Body.
The 5 mukhi Rudraksha holds a lot of significance because it is believed that this Rudraksha type is blessed by Lord Shiva Himself in the form of Lord Kalagni Rudra. When a wearer wears this Rudraksha with a lot of devotion and sincerity, all his/her sins are washed away. Controlled by the planet Jupiter, this Rudraksha is often addressed as Devguru, Guru of all Devas.Wearing this Rudraksha type around your heart area is considered to be most beneficial and aids in controlling heart related ailments, tensions, anxieties, blood pressures etc.
Parad is naturally energized metal. The parad metal does not need to be energized. In Hindu purans, specially mentioned in brahma puran that the wearer and user of parad idols brings all enjoys for that person. Blessing from the lord rains on them who worship and use parad.. Parad is a liquid material. Best known as quick silver. Parad is also known as mercury. Parad is also collected from stones or from the coal burning. It does not have self-power to take any hard shape. Silver gives parad the power to be hard and bring any shape.
- Soak this bracelet in unboiled milk and Gangal jal overnight. In the morning, wipe it, again clean it with panchamrit and apply sandal paste.
- On a Monday, sit in front of the altar facing the east and keep the rudraksha in a plate decorated with flowers.
- Chant the mantras ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ and the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ 108 times each to energize this rudraksha.
- keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths.