This Nav-Ratan Pendant is made with Alloy of Astdhatu. According to mythology, the Nine gems Represent nine planets as per Coral for Mars, Pearl for Moon, Ruby for Sun, Emerald for mercury, Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter, Diamond for Venus,Blue Sapphire for Saturn,Zircon for Rahu, and Cat’s Eye for Ketu and So for the peace of nine planets the nine gems are wears. Navaratna refers to the nine Gemstones related to the nine planets used in Vedic astrology. The word nava means 'nine' and Ratna means 'gem' in the Sanskrit language. Navaratnas are considered auspicious and believed to give the wearer Good Health, Prosperity, Happiness and Peace of Mind. It wards off negative energies or malefic effects of Planets and strengthens the positive influences of the gems.
Now, talk about the benefits of nine gems?
- Diamond—Power, wealth, success over enemies
- Ruby—Success and longevity
- Emerald—Strength and security
- Yellow Sapphire—Charm and love
- Garnet—Health and longevity
- Blue Sapphire—Love and wealth
- Pearl/Moonstone—Purity, happiness, and success over enemies
- Zircon/Topaz—Wealth and success in legal affairs
- Cat's Eye—Protection by spirits, and from fire