|Effective For||Evil Eye Protraction|
|Ruling God||Hanuman ji|
|Rudraksha type||5 Mukhi|
|Pendant size||1.5 cm|
Panchamukhi Hanuman, is a representation of him, showing 5 faces, in different directions. It is based on the incident in Ramayana, where Hanuman assumes the form to kill, Ahiravana, the king of Pathala, and Ravan’s brother.
Apparently when Indrajit was killed, and Ravan was losing the battle against Ram, he summoned Ahiravan, to help him out. Ahiravan promised to capture Ram and Laxman alive, take them to his kingdom, where he would sacrifice them to the Goddess Mahamaya. Vibhishan, having got wind of Ahiravan's plans, informs Ram and Laxman of this, and asks Hanuman to keep guard over them. He also warns Hanuman, that Ahiravan is a master of disguise, and to be careful of any trickery. Ahiravan tries to enter the place, where Ram and Laxman are sleeping, in various disguises, but Hanuman manages to thwart him. Finally he assumes the disguise of Vibhishan himself, and having fooled Hanuman, he enters the place and manages to carry away Ram and Laxman to Pataal Lok.
As per most texts, Hanuman assumes the form of Panchamukha( 5 faces) and carries 10 weapons. The five faces here are those of
- Anjaneya- Facing East grants Ishta Siddhi.
- Karala Ugraveera Narasimha- Facing South, grants Abhishta Siddhi
- Mahaveera Garuda- Facing West, grants Sakala Soubhagya.
- Lakshmi Varaha- Facing North, grants Dhana Prapthi
- Hayagriva, known as the Urdhva Mukha( facing upwards), grants Sarva Vidya Jaya Prapthi.
- For good astrological effects, one should wear it in the morning after worship on Tuesday
- Before wearing This it should be dipped into Ganga Jal or cow milk for at least 10 minutes And Clean with soft cloth. you can skip this step because it is already Energized with Holy Ganja jal.
- Do not indulge in falsehood, evil acts while wearing It.
- No Problem with Water but keep it away from Soap if possible.
- Do not Rub it with Harder Surface