Navaratna Mala has astrological benefits. One can wear Navaratna Jewelry for all types of astrological remedies. It is also called Navagraha Combination, which has Nine Gem stones representing Nine planets of Vedic astrology. The word “Nava” means “Nine” and “Ratna” means “Gem” in Sanskrit. Navaratnas are considered auspicious and believed to give the wearer Good Health, Prosperity, Happiness and Peace of Mind. It wards off negative energies or malefic effects of Planets .
This Mala is made of Navratna/9 Stones.The navratna or nine gems influencing the nine planets are: Ruby (Sun), Pearl (Moon), Red Coral (Mars), Emerald (Mercury), Yellow Sapphire (Jupiter), Diamond (Venus), Blue Sapphire (Saturn), Hessonite (Rahu) and Cat''s Eye (Ketu). Navratna is the exclusive arrangment of gems. Which is featured in various astrological books. It is found to be very effective for everybody. the best part of Navratna is..it can be worn be anybody and any age group. Even if one has no horocope. One can wear it without any horoscope consultation. it is found to be equally suitable for all. Whether its buiness person, executive, working ladies, house wives, school going children, retired person, old people.all. In Nava-Ratna, Gems are crystalline minerals or petrified material that can be used as a distinct and advantageous remedial measure in astrology. Gems are considered to be the best for strengthing the positive influences of planets. They intensify the rays of the planets they represent. Each gem stone is specific to ascertain planet and takes positive traits of that planet. People since ancient times have sensed powerful energies emanating from gemstone crystals and their ability to bring good fortune and ward off evil.According to astrology the malefic effects of Planets can be balanced by the effect of beneficial planets when wearing Navaratna Jewelry.
- A navratna ornament can be worn by any individual irrespective of their caste or religion. I
- t is also not connected to any particular zodiac sign.
- Additionally, a navratna can be worn without any recommendation from an astrologer.With such a multitude of advantages and positive vibes, wearing a navratna can only benefit you by keeping you away from negativity and offering you tranquillity and peace of mind.
- Keep It away from the Perfumes and other harmful chemicals.
- Keep it away from soap and shampoo. you can remover if before you go for a shower if you can.
- Do not indulge in falsehood, evil acts while wearing It.
- Do not Rub it with Harder Surface