|Condition - New||Shape - Standard|
|Size - 8 x 8 inches||Style - Spiritual|
|Plating - Gold||Plated Material - Ashtdhatu|
|Weight - 800gm||Colour - Gold|
|Origin - India||Ruling God - Laxmi Ji|
Shri yantra is regarded as an identical form of Goddess Laxmi.This Sriyantra has been prepared in Ashtadhatu (8 metals). This Shri yantra is comprised of 8 metals which represent Ashta Laxmi (8 forms of Laxmi). Those persons who are desirous of having wealth should establish this Sriyantra at their home. Shri yantra formulated in the Pyramids and in the Indian temples assuredly channelize the bio energy continuously. It corrects the aura of an individual, cleans a place from unwanted energy interference, wards off evil, corrects Vastu defects, increases happiness and contentment and helps one reach one's goal in life. This Sriyantra energized with cosmic power in the place of worship helps to protect the home. Also brings the benefits of visits to several holy temples. The vibration of ancient temples is now here at your home at the Puja (worship) room.
- It is said that the right vidhi to do Maha Meru Yantra begins by placing it rightly. It needs to be placed in the east corner of your house or pooja temple.
- If you are using a Shri Yantra in a home or office, the vedics recommend that it faces east
- They also suggest occasionally bathing the yantra, if it is a copper and Ashtdhatu in milk or rose water
- if you want to go all out, place dots of sandalwood paste on the four corners of the yantra.
- Sit comfortably in a position that allows you to remain alert. Have your Shri Yantra image on hand as well as your blank white surface. If using a white wall, be sure you have a clear view.
- Set the timer for five minutes and begin gazing at the yantra image. Keep the gaze soft — let the eyes relax and passively allow the image to enter the visual awareness.
- When five minutes are over, immediately move the gaze to the blank white surface. Allow the afterimage to take form — colors will be reversed, i.e. black to white. Keep gazing at the afterimage as long as you can see it; when it fades, close your eyes and allow any remaining afterimage to emerge.
- keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths