- Shankh blowing can provide a great exercise for, urinary tract, bladder, lower abdomen, diaphragm, chest and neck muscles. As it also puts pressure on the prostate area, it improves the prostate health and helps prevent prostate enlargement. When you blow the Shankh, your lung muscles are expanded, improving their aerial capacity. Also, perform these yoga asanas for healthy lungs. Shankh blowing also exercises your thyroid glands and vocal cords and helps in correcting any speech problems.
- A shankha shell is often referred to in the India as a conch shell
- Bring this Blowing Shankh to maintain Spirituality, Peace, Harmony, Good Luck, Wellness etc.
- It looks very beautiful and attractive. , it is believed that this shankh is very lucky and useful in building wealth and prosperous. . This is White Colored Dakshinavarti Pooja Shankh with curls over the body. Dakshinavarti shanks are shankhs that that open towards the right hand. It is believed that this type of shankh represents wealth and prosperity
- In Hindu mythology, the shankha is a sacred emblem of the Hindu preserver god Vishnu. It is still used as a trumpet in Hindu ritual, and in the past was used as a war trumpet. The shankha is praised in Hindu scriptures as a giver of fame, longevity and prosperity, the cleanser of sin and the abode of Lakshmi, who is the goddess of wealth and consort of Vishnu
This Blowing Shankh made up by natural process under sea and featured White Colour. This item enhances your home decoration as well give you religious cognition at your home. It is made up by Species of Sea Snail.
|included component||brass stand|
|conch type||right-handed blowing conch|
Position the conch in your dominant hand so that your fingers are covering any holes in the shell, adjusting them as necessary. Place the top part of the shell where the top has been removed over your lips and purse them together so that your lips are tightly closed in front of your teeth.
- keep it at a secure place make sure it does not fall on the floor directly...