- Raksha Kawach Chowki contains Pyramid surrounded by 4 tridents
- Bagulamukhi Raksha Kawach Chowki
- Bagulamukh Yantra
This Bagulamukhi Raksha Kawach Chowki contains Pyramid surrounded by 4 tridents (Trishools). Trishool is considered a divine weapon in Hindu mythology. On this chowki there is a pyramid. On this pyramid you shall see image of Baglamukhi goddess, beesa Yantra & Baglamukhi Yantra etc. Beesa Yantra, goddess Baglamukhi are well known for their protective powers. Therefore it is rightly named as Baglamukhi Raksha Kawach. It should be worshipped if becomes victim of enemis, or legal problems.
|name of chowki||baglamukhi chowki|
- The energized Yantra is an independent source of positive energy that influences the surroundings and the people who worship it. MANTRA “Om Shree Mahalakshmi Namah” & “Om Vastu Devetay Namaha”
- At the time of energizing minimum chanting 21times of mantra) DAY OF ENERGIZING
- ALL DAYS ARE GOOD FOR ENERGISING WHERE YOU KEEP TORTOISE YANTRA This is an auspicious yantra, to keeps it in a house, shop, factory or office prayer’s room etc.
- A corner of a house, shop, factory or office which is in the centre of northeast area
- If possible keep it on a plate with some water (Tortoise legs are dip in a water but Pyramid is above water level) & plate keeps on a red color cloth.
- Keep is away from the perfume and chemicals.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths