- This Yantra is used for the worship of Lord Jupiter for prosperity, power, rank, authority, abundance, wealth, business
- The ideal place is to hang it on the wall of the puja room, living room, or office facing North or East direction
- The North-East region is ideally suited for Yantras
- Yantras placed here get charged with the divine energies leading to overall benefits
- Ideal For Worship
For Prosperity, Wealth, Intelligence, Pacifying planet Jupiter.Brihaspati Yantra should be installed and worshipped to appease planet Jupiter.As per Ancient Vedic Texts,Jupiter is a Natural Beneficial planet.It is the Karak planet for 5 houses which are 2nd,5th,9th,10th and 11th house of horoscope.Jupiter is also a natural benefactor of Wealth,fame,Success,Religion,Karmas of the past life,Luck and progeny.It is also a natural benefactor planet for Marriage in a female horoscope.Jupiter is the Lord of zodiac sign Sagittarius and Pisces.It is exalted in sign Cancer and Debilitated in sign Capricorn.Jupiter takes around one year to transit through one zodiac sign.The planet Jupiter represents Knowledge,Common Sense,Progeny,Name & Fame,Wealth,Religion,Religious places,Social Services and Justice.A person with a weak or malefic Jupiter suffers from Diseases of Chest,Liver & Fat related problems like High Cholesterol and Diabetes. Whenever Jupiter is in conjunction with planet Rahu, it forms a bad Yoga known as Guru Chandal Dosha.The worship of Jupiter grants pure,aesthetic life and good health & wealth. Worshipping of this planet results in cure from physical illness as well as good progeny,good education,valour and longevity of life.As per Ancient Vedic Texts,if the planet Jupiter is malefic in a person's horoscope,then a pacification for planet Jupiter is highly recommended which can be done by installing and worshipping of this yantra.Beej Mantra :" Om Graang Greeng Graung Sah Gurave Namah "Presiding Diety : Planet Jupiter.Day to Establish : Thursday.Direction for placing this Yantra : North East
|type of yantra||guru yantra|
- Jupiter yantra or Guru yantra may be used to increase strength of Jupiter and gain benefits from it. Hence Jupiter yantra may be used when Jupiter is duly benefic and it may also be used for partly benefic and partly malefic Jupiter in many cases. However, Jupiter yantra is generally not used for highly malefic Jupiter. An exception to this rule may be in case when Jupiter is a converted malefic in a horoscope. This concept has been discussed in the article ‘How do yantras Work’.
- Keep is away from the perfume and chemicals.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths