- Material: Brass, Finish: Glossy, Colour: Gold
- Colour: gold
- Package Contents: 1 Karya Siddhi Yantra
- Care Instructions: Handle with Care
This Yantra leads the way towards fulfilment of desires, ensuring wellbeing and success in almost every aspect of life. This Yantra is composed of a circle divided into seven equal segments. Each of which represents a sphere of life – Knowledge, wisdom, healing of diseases, confidence, happiness, family progress, health, wealth, prosperity, happiness at home, protection from troubles, power, authority, finances, success, favours, courage and success. Mantra: Om Eim Hreem Shreem Kleem Namaha! Placement: Yantra energizes the location where it is installed. You may place it near the entrance of your home/office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin. You may keep it on a table or use as a wall hanging in the North or East direction. Regular worship of this Yantra opens the heart to receive His boundless grace. The North-East region is ideally suited for Yantras because this direction is where the energies flowing from the North magnetic pole and sun rays of the East meet. Yantras placed here get charged with the divine energies leading to overall benefits.
|type of yantra|
- If you want Goddess Lakshmi to have grace, wealth, wealth, and opulence in your house, then you should do it with the method. Not only this, but you should also set it up correctly. In the market, you will find Shri Yantra of many metals, but when you bring it home, install it inauspicious time. If you are keeping Shri Yantra at home, then worship it in the same way that you and the Gods and Goddesses worship. According to the information received from Acharya Satish's blog, worship of Shri Yantra should be done in this way.
- Keep is away from the perfume and chemicals.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths