- All material things like fame, name, post, power, and wealth can be detained by worship of this
- This is self praan pratishthit so it is not necessary pratishtha specially. It is worshiped by ' MAHA MRITUNJAY MANTRA'
- Lord Shiva said to MAA Parvati that one who worships Sphatik shivling is not suffered from poverty and nor fear of death
- Sphatik shivling is considered as Lord Shiva and is regarded as wonderful changes and powers.
- Sphatik or crystal is a form of Himalayan old ice which now has taken rock form..and it said in plans that lord shiva lives in between Himalayan ice.
Sphatik shivling prepared from natural sphatik is said to impart fame and prosperity as per Linga Purana . Shivalingam blesses the home with harmony and abundance.Worship of this connects a devotee with the Supreme Being - Lord Shiva. Each Lingam puja, step by step, takes the devotee to the eternal truth - that he/she is part of the Supreme Being.Sphatik is the purest and most auspicious gem in the world. It never gets impure (ashuddha). Worshiping a sphatik shivling is considered to have same effect as worshiping the the "Jyotirlingas". It bring prosperity, happiness and contentment to the householders where it is worshipped. Made of high quality clear Sphatik.Sphatik shivling is considered to be auspicious and praying and bowing down to sphatik shivling is considered to be bowing to Lord shiva directly.Sphatik (rock crystal) is the purest and the most auspicious gem in the world.It believed that during "Ramayan Kaal": Lord Ram and Laxman sat on the sphatik rock. Any idol which is made of Sphatik does not need "Pran pratishtha" before worshipping. But if you worship it daily by offering little raw cow milk mix with water it will be more beneficial but it is not compalsory.
- If one keeps a shivling at home, he or she should worship it with the right puja saman every day.
- • When worshipping the Shivling, never ever offer turmeric to it as this ingredient is generally used by women to enhance the beauty and because a Shivling represents a form of Shiva, a male deity, so offering turmeric is strictly prohibited.
- • Also one should remember that milk should not be offered to the Shivling directly from the milk packet. First of all, the milk has to be transferred to any utensil and then it should be offered to the Lord. Apart from this, ensure to always offer ice cold milk no matter what is the present climatic condition.
- keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths