- Parad Shree Yantra or the Chakra is among the world's most ancient symbols.
- Metarial used- mercury(parad)Thousands of years the Parad Shree Yantra has been used to bring good fortune, wealth, health, and as an aid for meditation.
- It is considered to be very auspicious when kept in temples, pooja rooms, safes, almirahs, lockers and business places.
- Weight - 150 GM, It also blesses the worshipper with a blissful married life
- Spell Bounded With Holy Gangajal Of Haridwar
Parad Shree YantraParad Shree Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength. "Shree Yantra" - Shree meaning wealth and Yantra - Meaning "Instrument" - The Instrument for Wealth The energized Parad Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. This hindu sacred Parad Shri Yantra is used to attain power, fame, authority and financial success and is the source of attaining all worldly desires and it is one of the most auspicious yantras for wealth. Parad is pure and auspicious metal. Parad will make divine and mystic effects of Shree Yantra more empowered. Thus this rare combination will assure the best possible results in terms of financial and monetary matters. Establishing such holy Parad Sri Yantra at a place of business and/or in the Pooja Room of the House can bring much delight and happiness to your life. Parad Sri Yantra is one of the most auspicious and mysterious important and powerful yantra, which is much strong and better than sphatik or copper plated or ordinary yantra. This yantra gives maximum benefits wealth, health and good lucks. Parad Sri Yantra is the most powerful yantra in all yantras according to our vedic astrology. Shree Yantra helps in breaking down obstacles and negativities. Yantra acts as a good conductor of energy and blesses the individuals with wealth, name, peace and harmony. There are lots of negative energies around us which stand in our way of achieving success. The Shri yantra helps us break through the energy fields to attain clarity in thought and action. Mantra:- Om Shreeng Hreeng Shreeng Kamaley Kamaley Praseed Praseed Shreeng Hreeng Shreeng Om Mahalaxmyai Namah
|Rulling god||Goddess Lakshmi|
- If you are using a Shri Yantra in a home or office, the vedics recommend that it faces east
- They also suggest occasionally bathing the yantra, if it is a copper and Mercury, in milk or rose water
- if you want to go all out, place dots of sandalwood paste on the four corners of the yantra.
- Sit comfortably in a position that allows you to remain alert. Have your Shri Yantra image on hand as well as your blank white surface. If using a white wall, be sure you have a clear view.
- Set the timer for five minutes and begin gazing at the yantra image. Keep the gaze soft — let the eyes relax and passively allow the image to enter the visual awareness.
- Stay focused on the image. If the mind wanders, bring it back without judgement or reactivity.
- When five minutes are over, immediately move the gaze to the blank white surface. Allow the afterimage to take form — colors will be reversed, i.e. black to white. Keep gazing at the afterimage as long as you can see it; when it fades, close your eyes and allow any remaining afterimage to emerge. Keep your attention on it until it completely fades.
- Repeat as many times as you like. Try doing the practice for 30-days and find out what happens to life under the influence of the Shri Yantra.
- keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths