According to The Vedas One Faced Rudraksha is very beneficial for Heart. and it is Experienced by wearer that It Prevent Heart Blockage, It Helps to clear heart blockage naturally if wear Regularly and of course yoga and meditation is mandatory
One Mukhi certified and energized "Rameshwaram (indian) Rudraksha"
The shape is half-moon/ cashew nut and the color is brown. A person wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha is able to lead a rich and powerful life by the blessings of Lord Shiva
Ruling planet is 'Sun' and ruling God is 'Omkar'. The one mukhi rudraksha is itself 'Lord Shiva', the almighty God
Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Symbolizes the link between earth and heaven. You will receive certificate with the item
|Bead size||20 mm|
As per Ancient Vedic text, a One mukhi rudraksha represents Lord Shiva himself. This rudraksha is also known as ''Half Moon Shaped Rudraksha'' and it is supposed to be one of the most powerful, auspicious, sacred and sought after Rudraksha. All types of sins committed by a person is said to be removed by wearing a One Mukhi Rudraksha.This Rudraksha also brings Peace, Prosperity, Luck, Fortune as well as worldly pleasure, yet at the same time the person is able to keep himself detatched from all these things. Apart from fetting blessings of Lord Shiva, a person is also blessed by Goddess Maha Laxmi if he wears One Mukhi Rudraksha. A round One Mukhi Rudraskha of Napalese variety is extremely rare and therefore the One Mukhi Rudraksha is commonly referred to the Cashew Nut shaped Rudraksha of Indian origin which is also commonly known as Half Moon shaped One Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is also equally powerful and is widely accepted everywhere and by everyone. Lord Shiva himself is pleased with the wearer of this Rudraksha and any obstacles in his path are removed thereby enabling him to lead a Rich and Powerful Life.
- There are some basic rules of wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
- First of all, you should have faith in Lord Shiva if you would like to get maximum benefits.
- The wearer should have good character. The wearer should not have habit of smoking. One should not eat non-vegetarian food. The person should not wear while having sex with partner.
- There are some Tantric guides which will bring maximum benefits out of wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is better to do puja than wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha. Hence, you can keep it in the puja place at home.
- You should have Anna Dan (charity) while wearing One Faced Rudraksha.
- Chant Panchakshari Mantra (Om Namah Shivay) 108 times while wearing this powerful bead.
- You can cap the one mukhi rudraksha with gold or silver and wear it around the neck. Alternatively you can also keep it puja altar.
- The mantras to be chanted while wearing this rudraksha are ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ and ‘Om Hreem Namah’
- When wearing for the first time, wear it one Monday.
- Clean the rudraksha with mustard oil. Place the rudraksha bead in the left hand. Count the mantra chanting with your right hand. Wear the rudraksha after 108 chanting.
- Keep It Away From Harmful Chemicals
- Never indulge in falsehood and malicious acts while wearing this rudraksha. Visit Shiva temple regularly or perform Shiva puja at home at least once in a week.