- Trishul, a Damaroo and a Rudraksha (All favourite to Lord Shiva)
- Trishul said to destroy the evils from the earth
- Damaroo (a musical instrument) fills the surroundings with positive energy
- For someone who is constantly on the move and who eats and sleeps in various places, rudraksha is a very good support because it creates a cocoon of your own energy.
- You might have noticed that when you go to a new place, sometimes you can fall asleep easily, whereas in certain other places you cannot fall asleep even if you are physically tired.
- This is because, if the situation around you is not conducive to your kind of energy, it will not let you settle down.
- For sadhus and sanyasis, places and situations could trouble them because they were constantly moving.
- One of the rules for them was never to put their head down in the same place twice.
- Today, once again, people have started eating and sleeping in different places because of their business or profession, so a rudraksha can be helpful.
- Spell Bouned With Holy Gangajal Of Haridwar.
|Bead Size||6 mm Mala 16 mm Pendant|
|Colour||Natural Brown & Golden|
|Ruling God / Planet||Kaalagini Rudra / Jupiter|
|Beej Mantra||Om Hreem Namah|
|Gender , Shape||Unisex, Standard|
|Material, Origin||Natural & Brass , India|
Trishul, a Damaroo and a Rudraksha (All favourite to Lord Shiva) Trishul said to destroy the evils from the earth Damaroo (a musical instrument) fills the surroundings with positive energy. Rudraksha is said to be an tear drop of the lord Shiva, which signifies health and equilibrium of mind Rudraksha : Five faced Rudraksha has been used in this pendant Weight : 13g (app.) Length : 2inch (app.) Pendant has been made in brass.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads, which represent Shiva or the Absolute. It has many benefits and properties. The 5 Face Rudraksha Mala is great for one's health. It is also said to gain fame, peace and prosperity, dissolves karma and fear. It is also used for Spiritual Evolution.5 Mukhi Rudraksha bestows upon the wearer success in all endeavours, harmony in relations, beauty, wealth and happiness on all fronts. Five Face Rudraksha relieves the wearer from all stress and calms the mind. Due to this reason, it improves upon meditative techniques. People who aim to attain spiritual, academic and material excellence should aim to wear this Five Mukhi Rudraksha. It is used extensively in water therapy and the water in which this bead is immersed is drunk immediately for maximum benefits.
- The Shiva tradition of Hinduism, Shiva is seen as the supreme God & is one aspect of the powerful Trimurti.
- The Sanskrit word Shiva is an adjective meaning "auspicious, kind, gracious".
- As a proper name, Shiva means "The Auspicious One", and is used as a euphemistic name for Rudra.
- Shiv Shakti Kawach helps the wearer get the blessings of Lord Shiva.
- It is extremely effective in eliminating the fear of death and protecting from fatal diseases, grave dangers and makes one healthy and courageous.
- When the Shiv Shakti Kavach is worn, it creates an aura of security around you, your family, your home, business & vehicles.
- To get the blessings of Lord Shiva, one must wear the Shiv Shakti Kawach at all times.
- Keep it away from water perfume and soap