- Opal stone is qualitative, imaginative, appealing and a stone of elegance. It represents the eminence of Planet Venus and the person wearing this stone feels its positive impacts on his life. It bestows riches, stamina and ecstatic life which one craves for.
- When the planet is at its peak you grow in terms of finances and enjoys the exotic way of life with all success and this is vice versa. At the time of fragile, one might experience unrefined, coarse and disturbed sentiments. Love and care and such feelings might get hard to express compassionately and you may feel low.
- Therefore it is rightly said that Venus takes all over your sympathy, sentiments, love, emotion, bliss, success, money, resources, workmanship, cheerfulness, elation, solaces, energy, contentment and livelihood.
- Opal brings love, happiness, care and prosperity in the life of opal wearer.
- If you are facing some marital issues and you are unhappy with your life-partner then the person must try opal as it has the capability to absorb all the negativity and problems.
- People associated with fashion, cinema, arts and such creative fascinating industry should wear this stone for attraction and triumph.
- It has health benefits too and has properties to heal kidney problems and strengthens the Urinary system.
- If you are experiencing bad dreams and negative thoughts allied with sleeping problems this gem will help you to get relaxing nights.
- It improvises your social surroundings and relations.
- It works on that principle of Sahasrara Chakra i.e. your relationship with Universal realization.
- Fortify overall nervous and immune system by proper secretion of hormones.
- Spell Bounded with Holy Gangajal of Haridwar.
|Hardness||4 to 5 Mohs|
|Birthstone zodiac sign||Libra|
|Mantra||Om Shun Shukraye Namah|
OPAL is a beautiful semi precious gemstone and has various astrological and healing properties. It is a gem of beauty, charm, wealth and grace and represents the planet Venus. The word Opal is derived from a Sanskrit word “Upala” meaning “precious stone” and in Greek, it is called “Opallious” meaning “to see a change in colour”. Its unique property is when it is exposed to lights at particular angles this stone emits visible spectrum. This happens on the surface of the gemstone. The unique property that adds to the opal’s sense of mystery and fascination is the stone’s brilliant property of scattering light. The diffraction of light at OPAL’s surface makes it possible for an OPAL stone to create lights of every color from the spectrum when exposed to light from different angles.
Opal is a stunning gem of beauty, charisma, divine, grace and wealth. It entitles the person with luxurious living and bestows one with wealth, prosperity and success in life. It is fruitful for a business like import, export, and tourism.
Opal is also worn as a substitute for diamond, however while Diamond is quite a strong stone and may not always show positive effects, in case of opal, the wearer would only experience the positive effects. Opal gemstones are worn as jewelry, in pendants, rings and bracelets and irrespective of a person’s horoscope.Astrologically, Opal Gemstones with fire are regarded as the most effective.
- Opal can be worn as finger rings/pendants made of silver, platinum, gold/white gold or Panchdhatu.
- Opal gemstone must be worn on Friday morning of Shukla Paksh (waxing moon) in the middle or ring finger of your right hand.
- Before wearing an Opal gemstone, keep it immersed in a bowl having 1 spoon of Curd, Honey, Gangajal, Tulsi leaves and Ghee for 10 minutes. This will activate and cleanse your Opal and remove all its impurities.
- After your regular prayers, take the ring out of this mixture and wash it with pure Gangajal.
- Recite the Mantra ‘Om Shun Shukraye Namah’ 108 times.
- Consult with your astrologer before buying the stone though it can be worn by any horoscope it may backfire if it doesn’t suit.
- Face in east direction while performing this ritual, bath early morning, and wear clean clothes. It is even better if you sit in your worship place.
- Mantra stated below should be spoken 108 times before wearing it-