- This Parad / para / Mercury Shiving is made with Real Mercury.
- It destroys many diseases and increases human health. It is a very accessible and powerful way of getting the blessings of Shiva and connecting the person with Shiva.
- It reduces bad influences of Saturn and Rahu planet. Parad Meru Shri yantra might be thought-about strongest and most helpful tool for attaining all worldly pleasure and fulfills all wishes
- Real parad / para / mercury is used to made it. Purity of Mercury is 85% Because 100% pure mercury stay in Liquid Form so we have to mix little bit Lead in it.
- PLEASE REVIEW AND GIVE RATING TO OUR PRODUCTS. WE ARE PROVIDING HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS AT VERY CHEAP PRICE AS A LAUNCHING DEMO OFFERS. PRICE CAN BE HIGHER LATER. PLEASE GIVE US 5 STAR IF YOU LIKE OUR PRODUCT.
|Ruling God / Planet||Shiva|
ग्रन्थ में पारद के शिवलिंग को स्वयंभू भोलेनाथ का प्रतिनिधि माना गया है। इस ग्रन्थ में इसे "महालिंग" की उपाधि मिली है और इसमें शिव की समस्त शक्तियों का वास मानते हुए पारद से बने शिवलिंग को सम्पूर्ण शिवालय की भी मान्यता मिली है । इसका पूजन करने से संसार के समस्त द्वेषों से मुक्ति मिल जाती है। कई जन्मों के पापों का उद्धार हो जाता है। इसके दर्शन मात्र से समस्त परेशानियों का अंत हो जाता है। ऐसे शिवलिंग को समस्त शिवलिंगों में सर्वोच्च स्थान मिला हुआ है और इसका यथाविधि पूजन करने से मानसिक, शारीरिक, तामसिक या अन्य कई विकृतियां स्वतः ही समाप्त हो जाती हैं।
- Take a copper plate and install Shiva Linga into it and begin the Puja by chanting certain Mantras. One can simply chant the very popular mantra “Om Namah Shivaya”. Abhishekam is done with materials such as curd, ghee, honey, sugar, milk, coconut water or some fruit juices.
- Abhishekam is basically the process of bathing Lord Shiva and it is believed that just with this process all the doshas of ancestors and all other Kundali related doshas are abolished. Panchamrit Abhisheka basically is the best way for pleasing Lord Shiva.
- In the present time, the Abhisheka offered to Lord Shiva is referred to as Rudra Abhisheka which is believed to be a method which helps in fulfilling all the desires of the devotees. The name comes from the name of Lord Shiva, Rudra.
- Ancient scriptures tell that Lord Shiva likes the offering in the form of stream of water and hence those who perform the Abhisheka in that way are blessed the most by the almighty. It is also very important to offer Bilva leaves while offering Puja to the Shiva Linga.
- Doing the Abhisheka during Shivaratri with different materials have their own implications and benefits. Here’s how each of the materials affects one’s life:
- Curd: Curd Abhisheka gets people good and obedient children.
- Milk: Milk Abhisheka provides long life.
- Honey: Honey Abhisheka is considered the most sacred of all the Abhishekam and derives the benefit of all the worshipping all the manifestations of God. It is also believed to provide sweet voice.
- Ghee: Ghee Abhishekam provides Moksha or salvation from all the pains of life.
- Panchagavyam: It helps in removing all the sins of a human being.
- Panchamritham: It helps in obtaining wealth.
- Rice powder: It helps in freeing us from all debts.
- 8. Sugar Cane Juice: It eradicates any kind of enmity and provides good health.
- Lime juice: It frees us from the fear of death.
- Sandal Paste: Provides the grace of Goddess Lakshmi.