|Bead Size - 8 mm||Gender - Unisex|
|Condition - New||Shape - Standard|
|Style - Spiritual||Material - Natural & Brass|
|Weight - 30 gm||Colour - Natural Brown & Gold Plated Cap|
|Origin - India||Type Of Rudraksha - 5 Mukhi|
|Ruling God - Kalaagini Rudra||Ruling Planet - Jupiter|
|Beeja Mantra - Om Hreem Namah||Plated - Gold Plated|
Very Attractive unique and stylish Rudraksha Mala Gold Plated Rudraksha Mala Chain Long 24 Inches For Unisex. Rudraksha Mala Can Be Used As Daily Wear Or Party Wear. This is the genuine lab certified product with original rudraksha This can be used in for daily wear and This will help you to grow in your life. Rudraksha beads joined with gold work. Although malas are made with many sorts of materials, Rudrakshas, in particular, have many powerful properties. Famous for focusing and calming the system, they have long been used as an aid to meditation and healing in the East. In China they were long used to improve the flow of life energy or chi; in Japan they were used by Zen monks to aid in mediation, and in India they adorn many a yogi and are said to be beloved of many deities, especially Lord Shiva. Rudrakshas are said to have many health benefits, but they also greatly facilitate concentration, making them a natural choice as prayer beads. All told they are a unique and powerful spiritual tool.
- The five mukhi rudraksha can be cupped in silver, gold or panch dhatu and tied in a red thread for wearing around the neck or keeping in puja altar. You can also combine it with your Rashi stone.
- Soak this rudraksha in unboiled milk and Gangal jal overnight. In the morning, wipe it, again clean it with panchamrit and apply sandal paste.
- On a Monday, sit in front of the altar facing the east and keep the rudraksha in a plate decorated with flowers.
- Chant the mantras ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ and the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ 108 times each to energize this rudraksha.
- Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hreem Namah’ at least nine times both in the morning and evening on a daily basis.
- Do not indulge in falsehood, evil acts, alcoholism and sex while wearing this rudraksha.
- Keep it away from water perfume and soap.