Bead Size - 6 mmGender - UnisexCondition - NewShape - RoundStyle - SpritualMaterial - Natural RudrakshaWeihgt - 40 gmColour - Natural BrownOrigin - IndiaRuling God - Kalangini Rudraruling planet - jupiterbeeja mantra - om hreem namah
This Unique and Beautiful Mala is made of Original 5 mukhi Rudraksha & Blue Hakik Representing the five forms of Lord Shiva is Five Mukhi Rudraksha. It is an immensely popular bead amongst students and saints because the ruling planet of Five Face Rudraksha is Jupiter, the Lord of Knowledge. Five Face Rudraksha is the most common kind of Rudraksha. Symbolising control over the five elements found in nature, this bead should be worn on a Thursday after observing proper rituals and conducting the prescribed ceremonies. 5 Mukhi Rudraksha bestows upon the wearer success in all endeavours, harmony in relations, beauty, wealth and happiness on all fronts. Five Face Rudraksha relieves the wearer from all stress and calms the mind. Due to this reason, it improves upon meditative techniques. People who aim to attain spiritual, academic and material excellence should aim to wear this Five Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet. Blue Hakik mala promotes determination, self realisation and spirituality. It helps to bestow inner peace and balance. The blue Hakik mala will bring calmness, reduce emotional and mental stress. It enhances and brings awareness to an individual’s potential. The wearing of this mala will bring devotion to an individual’s purpose and goals. Blue Hakik mala represents tranquillity and wisdom. It is used for healing purposes. Chinese spiritual masters and monks believed that, the blue Hakik mala, imparted immortality and possesses yang (the vital masculine principle). Blue Hakik mala used as a japa mala is considered highly effective, especially in the japas of Shani (Saturn) mantras. It can be worn for good luck and for the gain of materialistic goals. The Blue Hakik mala combats fear and brings protection from Saturn’s negative effects. The continuous use and wearing of the mala helps in strengthening the aura, healing and maintaining positive energy.
- Clarify the intention of your practice and choose your mantra or affirmation.
- Find a comfortable space and sit quietly in a cross legged position.
- Close your eyes and observe the speed and depth of your natural breath.
- Begin to breathe deeply and bring your focus and attention onto your mantra or affirmation.
- Hang the first mala bead gently on the middle or ring finger of your right hand.
- Place your thumb on the guru bead and begin reciting your mantra.
- At the end of the mantra push the mala bead away with your thumb and move onto the next bead for another round. Continue until you reach a count on 7, 21, 27, or 108.
- If you wish to do another round of mantras or affirmations, do not skip over the guru bead. Instead, turn the mala around and move in the opposite direction.
- When choosing a mala, use your intuition first.
- If a mala appeals to you, it will be the right mala for you at this time.
- You can also choose a mala based on the intention of your yoga practice. For example, if you feel that you need more grounding and centering on and off the mat, choose a mala made from agate which is a grounding stone.
- You can also choose a mala based on its color.
- If you like the color it is more likely that you will find the opportunity to wear your mala, keep it near you throughout the day, or be happy to see it in your shrine.
- You can choose a mala based on color if you are also working on your chakras. For example, if you are working on opening your throat chakra, a mala made from blue stones such as turquoise would be perfect, because this stone and color are both excellent for opening the throat chakra. When buying a mala made from gemstones for healing or chakra therapy, make sure that the mala maker uses a gemstone reference guide.
- keep it away from water perfume and soap.