he Graceful Idol of Lord Ganesha beautifully crafted in Rose Quartz gemstone and enriched with great handwork. This elegant rose quartz Ganesha Idol has the most dazzling pink color. The Golden boundary of this pleasing statue is made of pure 24 k Gold. This statue of Ganesh, the god of wisdom, carved into Rose Quartz, the stone of love, embodies powerful energy far grander than its dimensions would imply.
|Gemstone Quality||Healing Stone|
|Size||7 X 3.5|
|Stone, Style||Rose Quartz, Religious|
The Graceful Idol of Lord Ganesha beautifully crafted in Rose Quartz gemstone and enriched with great handwork. This elegant rose quartz Ganesha Idol has the most dazzling pink color. The Golden boundary of this pleasing statue is made of pure 24 k Gold. This statue of Ganesh, the god of wisdom, carved into Rose Quartz, the stone of love, embodies powerful energy far grander than its dimensions would imply. Taking two weeks to complete, each of these Rose Quartz Ganesh statues was hand-carved from the purest rose quartz to embody the energy of universal love, compassion, and positivity. Every single detail was painted by hand—this love and attention to detail are what brings him to life! He is a remover of obstacles, especially in the area of love. Just as Rose Quartz elevates compassion to increase our attraction of love and harmony, the raised palm of Ganesh reminds us that his presence within each of us blesses and unites us all. Celebrate the essence of connection with this beautiful emblem of love.
- Place a Ganesha Idol at the Main Door
- Lord Ganesha's duty as the doorkeeper for his mother's chambers made this statue a cherished placement for the main door.
- His presence offers protection and wards off ill or bad luck attempting to enter the home.
- Place a statue above the main door to bring prosperity into the home.
- Set this statue facing into the home for inviting progress into your life.
- If you live on a dead-end street, place this statue in the foyer or main entrance area to deflect the inauspicious location of your home. The deadened road creates a poison arrow with the chi energy rushing at your home.
- Ganesha in the Home Office
- You can place a Lord Ganesha statue in your home office to attract auspicious energy for your career. Place the statue so it isn't facing the door leading out of your office or window. This is an especially excellent location for this statue if you are facing challenges and obstacles in your career and life in general. Lord Ganesha is believed to bestow good fortune in both personal and professional endeavors. Choose one of the auspicious directions for your statue to face.
- Placement of Lord Ganesha in the Living Room
- Set a Ganesha statue in this area of your home, choosing one of the auspicious directions in the corner of the living room. Select a place of honor, such as a bookcase shelf (at least eye level or higher). You might decide that a table is an ideal place for your statue.
- Ganesha Idol should be placed in the northeast corner of the house, It is the best place to set up in the pooja room. The north-east corner is also known as the Ishan corner. It is the best place to keep your Ganesha idol to offer prayers. If the northeast corner is unavailable, place Ganesha idol in the direction so that idols face west or north. If possible, select north, as it is the abode of Lord Shiva, father of Ganesha. But, when you offer prayers, your face should only be towards the east – the Vastu preferred direction.
- That said, you should never place Ganesha idol or locate pooja rooms in the south or southeast directions. ‘Yama’ and ‘Agni’ rule these directions respectively. So, if you place Ganesh idols on these directions, you won’t be getting the blessings you wish for.
- When you place Ganesha idol among all other idols of deities, make sure it is properly viewable. Not just the Ganesha idol, but also all the other idols placed in the pooja room should be viewable. However, Vastu doesn’t advocate the idea of using large Ganesha idols in the pooja room. The idol should be viewable, but not too big.
- Great Gift For Your Loved Ones
- Never place Ganesha in the south direction. Also, it should be ensured the idol is nowhere near toilet washrooms or across a wall that is attached to the bathroom or toilet.
- It is advised to not place idols in bedrooms. In case, you would want to, then keep it in the northeast direction. Also, as per Vastu, feet should not face the idol.
- Don't set the statue on a hearth or beside a TV. There should be a sense of reverence for the place you select.
- Be sure to set the statue along an outer wall of your room and not a wall that separates one room from another (inner wall).
- The statue should face into the room and never towards a door or window.
- It should be Clean from Smooth and Clean Cloth.