|Colour||Gloomy Green & Golden|
|Gemstone Quality||Healing Stone|
|Size||7 X 4|
|Stone, Style||Green Jade, Religious|
A must-have idol of lord Ganesha sitting on his favorite vehicle the MOUSE in Green Jade. This attractive Statue is expertly handcrafted along with the 24 K gold leaf work. Artistic gold work enhances the feature of this Idol. A Ganesha idol is a remarkable and indispensable element of every Hindu home. It represents a human being having the entire Cosmos in himself, with a massive amount of spiritual energies and authority. We should imbibe all these values of the great elephant God in our day-to-day lives. Ganesha, with his mysterious powers, will make one prosper. He is a symbol of love and is everyone’s well-wisher You can place this statue in central areas in your home or office for daily inspiration and as a reminder of our own capacity to achieve sustained happiness in our lives. Lord Ganesh or Ganesha or Ganpati as he is popularly known as is a remover of all obstacles in our lives. The overall effect of the green jade stone is calming and very gentle. Experts say that that it has a very soothing effect on the human nervous system. And with this figure, you not only get these but the divine blessings of Lord Ganesha.
- Place a Ganesha Idol at the Main Door
- Lord Ganesha's duty as the doorkeeper for his mother's chambers made this statue a cherished placement for the main door.
- His presence offers protection and wards off ill or bad luck attempting to enter the home.
- Place a statue above the main door to bring prosperity into the home.
- Set this statue facing into the home for inviting progress into your life.
- If you live on a dead-end street, place this statue in the foyer or main entrance area to deflect the inauspicious location of your home. The deadened road creates a poison arrow with the chi energy rushing at your home.
- Ganesha in the Home Office
- You can place a Lord Ganesha statue in your home office to attract auspicious energy for your career. Place the statue so it isn't facing the door leading out of your office or window. This is an especially excellent location for this statue if you are facing challenges and obstacles in your career and life in general. Lord Ganesha is believed to bestow good fortune in both personal and professional endeavors. Choose one of the auspicious directions for your statue to face.
- Placement of Lord Ganesha in the Living Room
- Set a Ganesha statue in this area of your home, choosing one of the auspicious directions in the corner of the living room. Select a place of honor, such as a bookcase shelf (at least eye level or higher). You might decide that a table is an ideal place for your statue.
- Ganesha Idol should be placed in the northeast corner of the house, It is the best place to set up in the pooja room. The north-east corner is also known as the Ishan corner. It is the best place to keep your Ganesha idol to offer prayers. If the northeast corner is unavailable, place Ganesha idol in the direction so that idols face west or north. If possible, select north, as it is the abode of Lord Shiva, father of Ganesha. But, when you offer prayers, your face should only be towards the east – the Vastu preferred direction.
- That said, you should never place Ganesha idol or locate pooja rooms in the south or southeast directions. ‘Yama’ and ‘Agni’ rule these directions respectively. So, if you place Ganesh idols on these directions, you won’t be getting the blessings you wish for.
- When you place Ganesha idol among all other idols of deities, make sure it is properly viewable. Not just the Ganesha idol, but also all the other idols placed in the pooja room should be viewable. However, Vastu doesn’t advocate the idea of using large Ganesha idols in the pooja room. The idol should be viewable, but not too big.
- Great Gift For Your Loved Ones
- Never place Ganesha in the south direction. Also, it should be ensured the idol is nowhere near toilet washrooms or across a wall that is attached to the bathroom or toilet.
- It is advised to not place idols in bedrooms. In case, you would want to, then keep it in the northeast direction. Also, as per Vastu, feet should not face the idol.
- Don't set the statue on a hearth or beside a TV. There should be a sense of reverence for the place you select.
- Be sure to set the statue along an outer wall of your room and not a wall that separates one room from another (inner wall).
- The statue should face into the room and never towards a door or window.
- It should be Clean from Smooth and Clean Cloth.