- SRI YANTRA, SRI MERU YANTRA, SRI CHAKRA FOR SUCCESS, FULFILMENTS, ENORMOUS WEALTH, LUCK, POWER, PROSPERITY, CORRECTING VAASTU DOSH FINANCIAL STABILITY Planetary issues, stress, worries, health problems and insomnia
- Sriyantra - Sriyantra is One of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantra. Its archetypal form is a ladder of spiritual ascent for the seeker. Viewed from the center outwards, the Shree Yantra is a diagram of the Hindu vision of the evolution of the cosmos.
- This ancient Yantra has been used for millennia by kings, princes, political leaders & men in authority for attaining fame, power and financial success. It is considered to be beneficial to humankind especially during Kali-Yuga to help achieve success, well being, good fortune, wealth and fame.
- Mantra: "Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed, Praseed, Shreem Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah"
- Divine yantra is shaped out of beautiful alloy of metals
Shri Yantra is the symbolic form of all Gods and Goddesses. Shree yantra was possessed by Brahma, the creator of the Universe, and praised by Vishnu the lord of the Earth.Sri Yantra Sacred Geometry - help in clearing all the negative energies - the fog that surrounds our life - standing in our way of Peace, Prosperity, and Harmony and make everything work for us in an orderly manner. The vibration of ancient temples is now here at your home in the Puja (worship) room. Our body is not only a bio-chemical entity. It is a product of biochemical and electromagnetic energy fields, wrapped by protective and life-sustaining bio-energy exchanges with the cosmos. The proper flow of energy is ensured by Sriyantra. The pacified system of Sriyantra calls for no restrictive practices or rituals. Its very presence itself is beneficial.
- If you are using a Shri Yantra in a home or office, the Vedic recommend that it faces east
- They also suggest occasionally bathing the yantra, if it is a copper and Ashtdhatu in milk or rose water.
- if you want to go all out, place dots of sandalwood paste on the four corners of the yantra.
- Sit comfortably in a position that allows you to remain alert. Have your Shri Yantra image on hand as well as your blank white surface. If using a white wall, be sure you have a clear view.
- Set the timer for five minutes and begin gazing at the yantra image. Keep the gaze soft — let the eyes relax and passively allow the image to enter the visual awareness.
- When five minutes are over, immediately move the gaze to the blank white surface. Allow the afterimage to take form — colors will be reversed, i.e. black to white. Keep gazing at the afterimage as long as you can see it; when it fades, close your eyes and allow any remaining afterimage to emerge. Keep your attention on it until it completely fades.
- keep is away from the perfume and chemicals.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths