- Shri Yantra is the symbolic form of all Gods and Goddesses. Shree yantra was possessed by Brahma, the creator of the Universe and praised by Vishnu the lord of the Earth.
- Sri Yantra Sacred Geometry - help in clearing all the negative energies - the fog that surrounds our life - standing in our way of Peace, Prosperity and Harmony and make everything work for us in orderly manner.
- Shree yantra is connected deeply with the Ancient Art of Vaastu and has been specifically mentioned in the 'Vaastu Shastra'. All constructions based on Vaastu must essentially have Shree Yantra in it. The Vedas explain Shree Yantra as a scientific, cosmic and planetary energy zone.
- Material : Brass and Other Metal
- A Premium Quality Product From rudradivine India. NOTE : "rudradivine" is a Registered Trade Mark of rudradivine India and if other sellers using the name are doing it illegally and are liable to be prosecuted under Section 135 of the Trade Marks Act for Intellectual Property Rights Infringement.
Sriyantra is regarded as an identical form of Goddess Laxmi.This Sriyantra has been prepared in Ashtadhatu (8 metals). This Sriyantra is comprised of 8 metals which represent Ashta Laxmi (8 forms of Laxmi). Those persons who are desirous of having wealth should establish this Sriyantra at their home. Sriyantra formulated in the Pyramids and in the Indian temples assuredly channelise the bio energy continuously. It corrects the aura of an individual, cleans a place from unwanted energy interference, wards off evil, corrects Vastu defects, increases happiness and contentment and helps one reach one's goal in life. This Sriyantra energized with cosmic power in the place of worship helps to protect the home. Also brings the benefits of visits to several holy temples. The vibration of ancient temples is now here at your home at the Puja (worship) room. Our body is not only a bio-chemical entity. It is a product of bio-chemical and electro magnetic energy fields, wrapped by protective and life sustaining bio-energy exchanges with the cosmos. The proper flow of energy is ensured by Sriyantra. The pacified system of Sriyantra calls for no restrictive practices or rituals. Its very presence itself is beneficial.
- If you are using a Shri Yantra in a home or office, the Vedic recommend that it faces east
- They also suggest occasionally bathing the yantra, if it is a copper and Ashtdhatu in milk or rose water.
- if you want to go all out, place dots of sandalwood paste on the four corners of the yantra.
- Sit comfortably in a position that allows you to remain alert. Have your Shri Yantra image on hand as well as your blank white surface. If using a white wall, be sure you have a clear view.
- Set the timer for five minutes and begin gazing at the yantra image. Keep the gaze soft — let the eyes relax and passively allow the image to enter the visual awareness.
- When five minutes are over, immediately move the gaze to the blank white surface. Allow the afterimage to take form — colors will be reversed, i.e. black to white. Keep gazing at the afterimage as long as you can see it; when it fades, close your eyes and allow any remaining afterimage to emerge. Keep your attention on it until it completely fades.
- keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths