- Batuk Bhairav Yantra is symbolized as Lord Bhairav often known as Lord Bhairon.
- Lord Bhairav is an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Its worship is very useful to win over your enemies, success, and all materialistic comforts. It is very easy to please lord Bhairav by doing normal worship daily.
- Lord Bhairav guard the Lord Shiva temple, due to which He is called "Kotwal" also. Batuk Bharav is the most worshipped form of Bhairav in tantra
- Yantra- Size 3" X 3"
- Mantra for Batuk Bhairav Yantra: "Om Hreem Batukaay Aapad Uddhaarnnaay Kuru Kuru Batukaay Hreem Om Swaahaa"
Bhairon yantra is said to bring good fortune and the fulfillment of desires. Bhairon yantra is used for improving impoverished conditions of life. The worship is only to be done at night, for fulfillment of a specific desire. The deity is "Bhaironji" who must be offered a particular type of alcoholic beverage. Batuk Bhairav yantra is for devotees of Lord Bhairava, a fierce form of Lord Shiva who is also Kshetrapalaka, the Guardian of the Temple and Guardian of travellers. Before embarking on a journey especially while traveling at night, worship of this yantra with a garland of cashew nuts round it ensures protection, safety, smooth journey and smooth return home. It also gives protection against hidden enemies, malefic energies, ghosts and spirits.
- This auspicious Yantra is worshipped for financial stability and monetary benefits etc. It is said that Kuber is the God of all the treasures on earth. If you want unlimited gain of wealth and prosperity so this Yantra can be helpful for you.
- Devi Lakshmi represents wealth, prosperity and good luck. With the help of Lakshmi Kuber Yantra you will get the blessings of Lord Kuber and Goddess Lakshmi. This Yantra is the source of attaining all worldly desires and fulfilling all your wishes by inner cosmic power.
- It is believed that without Lord Kuber’s consent Devi Lakshmi cannot give wealth to someone. In the days of Diwali, it is considered very auspicious to establish the Lakshmi Kuber Yantra in the house.
- During these days, if you want to appease Lord Kuber and Goddess Lakshmi you must worship Lakshmi Kuber Yantra Daily.
- Keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths