- This particular menu inside the shrine of the Rajarajeshwari Temple on the Arunachala girivalam pathway has an interesting recent history.
- In 2000 Swami Nithyananda performed a homam (puja) at the Temple (on their behalf) for the purpose of expediting the successful completion of ongoing Temple construction work.
- Meruprustha Shree Yantra in Brass on Turtle Shree Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important, and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength.
- Meru Shree Yantra is used for removing bad energies and getting a positive aura in your surroundings.
- Meru Shree Yantra helps to protect us from all bad effects.
Koorm Pristhiya (Meru) Sri Yantra is one of the oldest, rarest and most precious Yantras and believed to have been created by Adi Guru Dattatreya for the welfare of the world. The name, Sri Yantra, which means mounted at the back of tortoise upwards is also significant because in Hindu mythology, it is believed that the tortoise lifted the weight of the earth on its back. The tortoise is particularly relevant as it is a very powerful, protected being that can live in either water or land. It is also non-violent and Nature has provided it with a strong cover or jacket to protect it from danger. Sri Yantra designed over the back of the tortoise has eight petals as in the case of the original Sri Yantra where the Lotus flower (Kamala) has eight groups with sixty four Lotus dal. The reason the lotus flower was chosen for the base of the Yantra is that the lotus is the only holy flower believed to have originated from the navel (Nabhi) of Lord Vishnu. The Sri Yantra designed on the mount over the back of a tortoise looks similar to the dome of a temple which is slightly mounted. It also depicts one of the fundamental of Vastu Kala which says that any residential house, palace or temple must be mounted at the centre to the top, so that the person residing in it should get more energy radiation and solar reflections from the Universe in order to ensure a life of abundance.
|Size||3.0 x 4.50|
- At the time of energizing minimum chanting 21times of mantra) DAY OF ENERGIZING
- ALL DAYS ARE GOOD FOR ENERGISING WHERE YOU KEEP TORTOISE YANTRA This is an auspicious yantra, to keeps it in a house, shop, factory or office prayer’s room etc.
- A corner of a house, shop, factory or office which is in the centre of northeast area
- Keep is away from the perfume and chemical.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths