- Shirdi Sai Yantra Chowki is for worship and blessings of Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi
- SHRADHA SUBURI is carved on the floor of this Chowki on left and right side
- COLOUR: golden
This brass statue of Sai Baba of Shirdi, is meant for performing puja at home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu wayThose who are devotees of Sai can get Sai blessings by establishing Sai baba Chowki on the eve of New Year. This Chowki contains idol of lord Sai which is having Sai Yantra behind the head of Sri Shirdi Sai Bhagwan. The Asna (seat) of Sai Bhagwan is on Sri Sai YAntra. SHRADHA SUBURI is carved on the floor of this Chowki on left and right side. On the front the famous dialogue of Sai Baba- SABKA MALIK EK is written. In the back side OM SAI RAM Mantra is written. Lord Sai is worshipped to attain wealth and peace of mind. Chant following Mantra daily at least 108 times to get wealth, peace of mind and blessings of Sri Sai BHagwaan- OM SAI RAM
|name of yantra||sai chowki|
- The energized Yantra is an independent source of positive energy that influences the surroundings and the people who worship it. MANTRA “Om Shree Mahalakshmi Namah” & “Om Vastu Devetay Namaha”
- At the time of energizing minimum chanting 21times of mantra) DAY OF ENERGIZING
- ALL DAYS ARE GOOD FOR ENERGISING WHERE YOU KEEP TORTOISE YANTRA This is an auspicious yantra, to keeps it in a house, shop, factory or office prayer’s room etc.
- A corner of a house, shop, factory or office which is in the centre of northeast area
- If possible keep it on a plate with some water (Tortoise legs are dip in a water but Pyramid is above water level) & plate keeps on a red color cloth.
- Keep is away from the perfume and chemicals.
- Clean It With Soft And Smooth Cloths